FOOTBALLFANATICSUK.COM
We prefer this Not to be a read only site, We want your views and opinions, Please register to access full content,

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FOOTBALLFANATICSUK.COM
We prefer this Not to be a read only site, We want your views and opinions, Please register to access full content,
FOOTBALLFANATICSUK.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SDT & cheating.....
Midfield EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:37 am by Frisby

» Any room for a little lady?
Midfield EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:21 am by Frisby

» Winners cheque's ??
Midfield EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:17 am by Frisby

» Ratings 23/11/11
Midfield EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:37 am by Admin

» Ratings 22/11/11
Midfield EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:33 pm by Admin

» Ratings 21/11/11
Midfield EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:58 pm by Admin

» Transfer Gossip
Midfield EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:01 am by Admin

» Celtic Stats !!
Midfield EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:39 am by Admin

» Ratings 20/11/11
Midfield EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:23 am by Admin

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of FOOTBALLFANATICSUK.COM on your social bookmarking website

Advertising website online free at UseAds.com - Submit & add url - advertise site promotion internet & exchange text links + increase traffic & improve page rank!

Midfield

3 posters

Go down

Midfield Empty Midfield

Post by Admin Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:32 pm

My current midfield is mata silva and parker, dont really like parker in there and mata not scoring that well any thought on who i could change them for ???
Admin
Admin
Reserve
Reserve

https://footballfanatics.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Midfield Empty Re: Midfield

Post by zimmerframe Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Admin wrote:My current midfield is mata silva and parker, dont really like parker in there and mata not scoring that well any thought on who i could change them for ???

Parker is a monster the sun worship his every taken breath, hes conshistent as anyody around im thinking of introducin him to the boys in my pack 'cos i sees him grabbin a few star man and yabba dabba doo-oodles of ratins and pointies bounce

cyclops
zimmerframe
zimmerframe

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:39 pm

zimmerframe wrote:
Admin wrote:My current midfield is mata silva and parker, dont really like parker in there and mata not scoring that well any thought on who i could change them for ???

Parker is a monster the sun worship his every taken breath, hes conshistent as anyody around im thinking of introducin him to the boys in my pack 'cos i sees him grabbin a few star man and yabba dabba doo-oodles of ratins and pointies bounce

cyclops

I was hoping that would be the case but still leaves me the mata problem, i started with nasri - mata but its costing me a lot, could be in running if i could just pick 1 sneaky pick
Admin
Admin
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by zimmerframe Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:42 pm

Parker dont scaw enough goals for me self personally so that only thing that putty me offy so 2 speaky. Might deciduous to downgrade me attack and uppergrade me middles by buying the one an only Franky Lampardio Wink
zimmerframe
zimmerframe

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:44 pm

yeah but flamp costs waaayyyyyyy too much this year when VDV will score the same if not more ?????
Admin
Admin
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by zimmerframe Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:49 pm

yeah but VDV always gets he self crock a doodle doooo'd as he is again right now i hear from the good old vine of grape that he strung up his ham again playin for the Land of Nether Rolling Eyes
zimmerframe
zimmerframe

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:08 am

yeah he is a bit of an injury risk problem but you would have said that about v persie and look at him this year!!! very annoying !!
Admin
Admin
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by Frisby Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:54 pm

You could replace Mata, with someone like Sinclair or Dyer, but as soon as you replace someone, they will probably hit form. ( i don't think there will be too much of a need to do 3 transfers, for most of my teams, in the next window, unless there's injuries )

Frisby

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Very true my friend, Happens to me all the time, I took RVP the last 2 years he gets injured, this year he is a legend, and i put in nasri this year who is crap when i wanted silva, Need to start going on instinct
Admin
Admin
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by Frisby Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Admin wrote:Very true my friend, Happens to me all the time, I took RVP the last 2 years he gets injured, this year he is a legend, and i put in nasri this year who is crap when i wanted silva, Need to start going on instinct

Yes, i'm giulty of not sticking to my guns all the time. I think instinct is important. ( Nasri, might come good, but Mancini likes to rotate a fair bit.

Frisby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum